Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting Back into It 11.03.10

The one where Michael and Kim go to Books-A-Million and the cats lounge a bit. ----- Itry to make a video every day, so please, forgive me the fact that this part is essentially a form letter. Thank you for spending some of your time here; It carries meaning to me that you have chosen to do so. I hope you like watching and I look forward to seeing comments and video responses from you. As it stands right now, you can expect reciprocation from me if you leave me one of those. The music you hear at the beginning and end of my videos are clipped from my wife's (Kim) song "To Be In Love". Stuffs of Me on the Internet: smick2.blogspot.com This is the Locus twitter.com Follow me on Twitter flickr.com My photostream This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 creativecommons.org



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK4TY8psHIk&hl=en

Visit : christmas-ideas-for-gift dvd-educational Formica Business Plan For Non Profit Furniture Bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment