Friday, December 4, 2009

Are you serious about quitting smoking?

Why is it that every article you read, every commercial you see, almost everything supposedly designed to help you quit smoking comes with a price attached? It seems that 99% of the articles I read to quit smoking have been written by someone trying to sell you something to help you stop. Why is this? Why can not all be honest about the idea of quitting and just tell you that by the nature of the new birth you gaveeverything you need to quit smoking. If you're serious about quitting, you can do without spending a penny.

Before you start thinking that I am completely full of shit, here me out. I smoked at least a pack a day for almost fifteen years and walked away from smoking once and for all. And I did it without spending a penny, and there was no Drawls or with any other negative effect. I just stopped smoking. Was thereWhen I wanted a cigarette? Of course, there was, but I simply would not have one. I realized during the shutdown process, it was natural that I want a cigarette. I mean my body was used to having a name of God! A person gets used to everything after engaging in this for 15 years. The main thing is that I stopped and I know you can as well. Below is a list of things I found to be important in the process of quitting:

Change your thinking - That's right, you must change your thinking smoking about and quit. Everyone tells you how difficult it is. Do not believe this stuff. Tell yourself it'll be easier to quit because he was starting. Remember this quote: "Change your way of looking at things and the things you look at change."

Change your environment - it was important for me to stay away from smoking(especially early). I stopped going to places where everyone smoked. I stopped dragging smokers over long periods of time. I stayed as far from smokers as I could. I even changed my job (a job that many people smoked).

Do not Believe The Hype - There's a ton of hype surrounding the act of smoking cessation. Everyone wants to convince you that quitting is a difficult proposition. I tell you from experience thatit's not that difficult. Quitting smoking is as difficult as you "believe" it will, it's as simple as that. The hype is all designed to sell you something to supposedly quitting easier. All the hype is nothing but a great machine sales.

Hopefully these tips will help to kick the Cancer sticks once and for all. It was really that simple for me, and I know it will for you too. What you think is the key factor. Remember the Johann Wolfgangvon Goethe said of belief, "Man is made by his belief. As he believes, then he is. "Just believe that you have this thing licked and smoking you do.

Related : dvd-animation Siravich Life Insurance Cost

No comments:

Post a Comment