Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why quit smoking

Have you any reason why you want to quit? I am sure that all smokers have at least one reason for quitting. May Reasons include; save money, get rid of the smell, protect your family against the effects of smoking, improve your health, or would you avoid becoming a statistic die a quick and painful death due to tobacco related disease.

If you're not interested in the truth about the dangers of smoking whilenot worth going further. However, if you plan to quit and are seeking information or motivation so I hope this article brings some value to you.

I am so angry against the fact that I smoked. Why on earth would I make something so dangerous and destructive in my body? Well the answer to this question because I was young and stupid. As I get older I would say that smoking had a negative impact on my life. I couldnot keep up with my friends while playing the sport began to be sick more than I normally did, and my life started to revolve around my next cigarette break. I wanted to quit smoking for years before I actually succeeded. I tried repeatedly to finally be free of nicotine. Why was it so difficult to quit smoking? The main reason for me was that I was afraid to quit. Part of me enjoyed smoking it fun for me and helped me relax.Having a cigarette meant it was "me" time.

To stop smoking I felt like I'd have to give up more than cigarettes. I would give up those things that brought me such pleasure, renewed energy, a feeling of contentment and a sense of calm and relaxed. Do not forget these other feelings have a dry cough for weeks at a time, the horrible smell in your car, cold lasts 3 weeks instead of just days, and those surprising chest pain coming and going to make you wonder whether it is or if you have lung Cancer.

Have you ever seen someone die of lung Cancer linked to smoking? If you did you know this is not something you want to witness. Unfortunately, people are not diagnosed with lung Cancer as well after putting in. Smokers do not just want to have to quit. How long will they ignore the signs of Cancer before going to Doctor? It's fear of abandonment> Smoke more than to die a painful death?

My mother-in-law was a wonderful woman that I loved spending time with and talking. Yes, she was a smoker in his early 50s. Shortly after her retirement, she was diagnosed with lung cancer, stage 4. She and the doctors did everything they could to prevent the cancer from spreading, she quit smoking, changed his diet, and other forms of medical treatment. Month after diagnosis, it seemed like it. Shebegan to lose weight but for the most part, it appeared as strong as before. After about six weeks, the pain was at the point where it was unbearable. She was put on a drip of morphine yet, you could see she was in pain. By this time, she could not speak, walk or do something for herself. Two weeks later she died. It was a little over two months to be diagnosed that she was dead. Two months may seem to pass with a nod to both. Imagine if you knew youhad two months to live, how quickly it seems.

Why bother quitting? Do you think that only people who have smoked for 30 years die of cancer? Maybe it will not happen to you. You can always hope but are you sure? What is tobacco that will not let you give it up? Think about it, the answer to this issue in late May to add years to your life and give you an overview of what is really important. Millions and millions of people liveSmoke-free life and do not regret anything about So.

Tags : Car Subwoofers dvd-educational Automatic Transmission Decker Cordless Bialetti Cookware

No comments:

Post a Comment