Tuesday, April 27, 2010

YOU CAN STOP SMOKING - allotment 1/2

i know you can. i did. there's too many reasons to list, but here are just a few of my own anyway... - for my body and mind - for everyone who loves and cares about me - for my future children and all children - for my godfather and everyone who has suffered from smoking related illness - to stop supporting cigarette companies and their practices - to keep the air as clean as possible - so i never litter ever - to reduce the risk of fires - to smell delicious all the time - to taste and enjoy flavour to the fullest - to stay forever young tell me yours. share your smoking/quitting experiences. this is for positive support.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdtFsjfv2TQ&hl=en

My Links : dvd-music-video-concerts music-mp3-download Mesothelioma Cancer Muscle & Fitness Training American Mutual Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment