Saturday, January 30, 2010

Real Compton City G Uncensored

Lyrics Muthaphuckkin Real G's "Artist (s): Eazy-E Review The Song (4) Complimentary" Muthaphuckkin Real G's "Ringtone [Intro] Comp-ton Comp-ton Comp-ton Real Muthaphuckkin G's ... Real Muthaphuckkin G's ... Muthaphuckkin ... Real G's [Verse One] Hey Yo doctor, here's another track and it is good phat, watch the sniper, time to pay the piper and let that real shit provoke, if you want to be a "Loc and you smoked and I hope that your Fans understand when you talk about spraying me, the samerecords that you makin 'me pay Motherfuck Dre Snoop Motherfuck Motherfuck Death Row Yo and here comes the cause of my stroke left: "I'm Eazy, and it is the season to let the Real motherfucking G's, you like a child that you are getting a puppy, now you're dapper, but tell me where the fuck you found an anorexic rapper Talking 'Bout who you gon' quarrel with and who you shoot, you're only 60 pounds when you are wet and wearing boots Damn E, they tried to fade you on Dre Day But Dre Day only make Eazy'spay day all of a sudden Dr Dre is a G thing, but on his old album covers he was a thing if it nigga please, nigga please do not walk to these fucking " Real G's stop in his run and show that I am ruthless Yo Dre. "what's up? [bang] Now, is it for the rapper, claiming to be dapper then the Dresta, softer than a bitch but portray the role of gangster, is not broke a law in your life, but every time you rap you yap about the guns and knives, just take a good look nigga, andYou'll capture the fact that the bastard is simply just an actor who mastered the bang and the slang and the mental of niggaz in Compton, Watts and South Central never ever once have you ran with the turf, and yet in every verse claim you used to be dirt, but tell me who is a witness to your fucking work, see you never had any business unless the drama jerk, niggas straight kill me knowing that they pranksters, this goes to you studio gangsters, see I did dirt, implementation andmany niggas can vouch that, since I Got Stripes I have the right to rap about it, but niggas like you, I do hate you, because I'm just tired of Niggas SUBURBIAN talk, they come from projects knowing that you saw parts of the streets G think you trying bang at the time of the peace treaty on khackis and mob while you rhyme, little fag tried to sag, but gettin flooded at the same time, and your game will not accept you, scared to kick with your mates "you causeknow they do not respect you, So nigga please check nuts before you step to these, motherfucking real G [Verse Three] Well, it's the Knocc Out, definition Original baby gangster approach me like, you hard, motherfucker I'ma bank you shank you, with my fucking cock, so I tah Dr. Dre Snoop a "dogy Dogg are fucking actors pranksters, studio gangsters, busters but this time you're dealing with a some real motherfuckers G, fool please do not try to step because if you do, then a cap is peeledeverything would be left see young niggas like me, you break something, claiming my city, but Dre you is not from Compton Niggas like y'all is what I call want to be and is not shit compared to real motherfuckin 'G's Stop him in his ways, and show him that I am Ruthless Yo Dre. "What's up?" [Bang] Boy you shoulda known by now to stop it in its course and show that I am ruthless Yo Dre. "What's up?" [Bang] Boy you shoulda known by now I've never met an OG who never did shit wrong and triedDIS the Eazy-E so now nigga it's on you and your Doggy Dogg, think your all honk and shit both of you bitches, can come and suck my Doggy dick beating a bitch do not shit, but then again some niggas think makes'em men, Damn it's a trip how a guy can go so quickly from wearing lipstick to smoking chronic off picnics, and now you think you're bigger, but for me you is not nothing but a bitch ass nigga that is not worth a food stamp, and death row, I mean you become treatiesas a training camp must follow the guidelines of your sergeant, or get your ass blown up with a Smith and Wesson, learn a lesson from the case of E to your place and do not walk to Real motherfucking G Stop him in his momentum and show that I am ruthless Yo Dre. "What's up?" [Bang] Boy you shoulda known by now to stop it in its course and show that I am ruthless Yo Dre. "What's up?" [Bang] Boy you shoulda known by now to stop it in its course and show that I am ruthless Yo Dre. "What's up?" [Bang]Boy you shoulda known by now, Eazy Duz It



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cK7QWwFmlA&hl=en

My Links : Home Theater Systems Chronograph Watches loose-gemstones Cuisinart Cookware Mass Mutual Customer Product

No comments:

Post a Comment